Welcome to the Blog



Hey, guys. Whasup? I've gotten a request from the lovely and charming Abagail Rice that I start a blog about my creations. I guess it was the intarsia monkey backpack that got everyone so hyped up about the idea. Not sure why. Simple pattern for 'Punk Rock Backpack' in Stitch 'n Bitch. My current WIP (work in progress, for all you non-knitters) is a pair of dog sweaters sporting a black and gold fleur de lis (Geaux Saints!) for a lady working in the office. Best of luck, I'm improving heavily on the pattern, but I'll post it as soon as I see that it actually fits something canine sized. Peace out, girl scouts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you knit something for my cat?!!!! Actually, don't she'll eat it. But really, I want you to teack me how to knit patterns like that! That's so cool! We can knit.... Unicorns.... Mooses..... geeses....mices.... think of the possibilities!
Love you,
Mom

knitsbyninja said...

MOOOOOOOOM. I would love to knit for your kitttah.

Post a Comment