Crazyhectic


My brain is about to fall out of my left ear. I have so much to do this week/weekend it's almost inconceivable. Almost. But I still found time to finish the demanded Shark Mittens for this precious little boy [who has just been eaten by a chocolate doughnut] and go to a friend's presentation and write a twelve page research paper and replant my rosemary and get killer rope burn from my dog's leash and go to a St. Patty's Day parade and break the bank by spending more than my monthly earning on a Pokemon Nintendo video game for said precious little child who has my heart wrapped around his little finger. All this while battling my biannual head cold and trying to plan around application deadlines and work commitments, etc. etc. etc.

1 comments:

Huuur on Fiya said...

Precious

Post a Comment