Spring?




Nowadays I'm seeing less and less of the cable knit sweater dresses that always get me thinking ["hey, I could do that"]. But, as winter rears the last of its very ugly head, it makes me wonder what I could possibly knit for spring. I can't put away the needles and take an eight month hiatus, as I had planned, because our trip to France always leaves me in desperate need of lace knit sweaters and scarves to accent the suitcase full of luggage that I am allotted. A shawl, perhaps? Any ideas?

This is the beginning of a legwarmer that was going to compliment my new booties. We'll see how that goes.

2 comments:

MorganJ said...

You should knit some shorts for spring =P

knitsbyninja said...

Knit shorts, I love the idea. The only problem would be the holes between stitches.

Post a Comment