Little Brothers, Pasta, Jabberwocky


I'm feeling rather like a frumious Bandersnatch tonight. As soon as I got home from school, Nicholas gave me his cutest face and demanded Shark Mittens. How could I say no to this look? Also, having trouble editing pictures, so they all look ridiculously large and I look like one of those people who posts on their blog with ridiculously large pictures. A word about Abby Rice and how she eats pasta.
Gentle reader, I know not if you are familiar with the feeding habits of an octopus but I have to imagine the two are something akin. According to extensive internet perusal, octopi seek their prey using visual and tactile cues to trap wary Nemos and Dorys with their tentacles. Rather comparable to Abby Rice's tongue, because from what I've witnessed of this appendage snatching pasta out of thin air, I might imagine it to be somewhat like the octopi luring its prey into strangulation and certain death.

0 comments:

Post a Comment