The Pioneer Woman Knitz























As always, a hectic weekend--even with an extra day to sit n' knit. I spent some time in touch with my inner pioneer this Sunday by revitalizing our terribly lacking patio. There's something enormously satisfying in chowing down on rosemary bread that comes from your very own rosemary. ['romarin', comme les français]. I'm also working on a pot of patio tomatoes and I sprinkled wildflower seeds around the clever looking design that I arranged with a broken-beyond-repair pot that had one foot in the dumpster. After I finished playing Anne of Green Gables, I sat down to finish my long-overdue fleur de lis project and listen to some Melody Gardot with a glass of lemonade. Ah, springtime.

1 comments:

MorganJ said...

Yum, bring me some bread =]

Post a Comment